Saturday, May 26, 2007

More Taklesa Moments With Karen Walker



I just can't get enough of Karen's antics. Here is the part two of the Will and Grace funniest bits. Watch out for part 3.. Enjoy!
Karen gets mad as Rosie forgets to pack her morning liquor. "Damn that Rosario, after my body accepts her liver I'm done with her!"
-------------------------------
Grace: "I was so hungry I almost got up and poured myself some juice."
Karen: "When you pour your own juice you take away a job from someone who came to this country in a crate or an inner tube".
------------------------------
Grace: "I just don't know how." Karen: "Oh, you're a little rusty... The old whore is rusty."
------------------------------
Will, mad that Jack persuaded Vince's sister to come out during Thanksgiving dinner. "This has to be the perfect dinner and I'm not gonna get you or any other lesbian to ruin it!"
------------------------------
A Half-Middle-eastern assistant who just caused Grace to loose her client: "I better pray for you to get your client back. It's better from an east-facing bar."
------------------------------
Jack on Jack Talk gets worked up and points a finger at his guest: "George Takei is a prancing, giggling queen!! And I will not slander his good name by implying he's straight."
------------------------------
Karen to Rosie on her newly-hired surrogate: "Please arrange for a closet of clothes, her favorite foods, and the implantation of her tracking device."
Cricket to Rosie: "Is this bitch for real?"
------------------------------
Rosie: "Miss Karen, we have a little visitor."
Karen: "For goodness sake, I'm not your mother. You know where the tampons are."
Rosie: "It's your stepdaughter Olivia, you Ghost of Christmas Passed Out!
Karen: "I just love it when your slams turn seasonal. It means Christmas is just around the corner. What the hell is she doing here anyway?"
Rosie: Her ugly mother and fat brother are in the hospital. They are sucking out part of his stomach and putting it in her flat fanny."
Jack: "Ah, the circle of life."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails