Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Take me to Bed..



I just love Mabuhay Miles. My mom earned enough points from her roundtrip MNL-LAX and domestic flights at PAL for a free roundtrip ticket! There was actually no waiting; as soon as the accrued points were posted, I went to PAL to get a ticket (I only had to pay the tax).

I’ve already informed my twinsis-slash-hag that I’d be visiting the last weekend of July. My friend who works in Japan is also coming home the same month so its gonna be a very busy weekend.

Aside from seeing my old team, former colleagues and friends, me and the girls will be prowling the dance floors of Bed and Government. Gosh, I can remember the last time I went to bed (before the renovation, I think)- I was on the dance floor and these guys were handing out lollipops. I was of course quite tipsy from the drinks, and I’ve lost my friends somewhere in the crowd. The cute guy next to me remarked something about the lollipops (I couldn’t even remember!) and I thought it was hilarious! I love the drunk, uninhibited me, the next thing I know we were kissing in the middle of the dance floor! I didn’t even get his name..

The anticipation gets me weak in the knees hehe! Too bad I don’t have enough time to go to Galera. It would have been fun now that the gang is getting together.. On that note, I actually would love to have coffee with other bloggers here ; ) I’d be arriving Friday morning and be leaving Sunday afternoon.. I hope you guys will be free so I can put that in my itinerary. See ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails