Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Why Dating is Hard


notti_boi 27, Makati


Ok, so I posted a profile online hoping to at least "ensnare" a decent date. I repeat, date- I did not say I'm gonna get married. So anyway, I check my messages and the ones below are what I got. My response to their message is the red-colored font.
From: Europeanguy3 [history]Date: 12 Apr 2007, 06:26you are a bottom, I am a top, im mascule, un complicated and looking for a REAL man to have some fun with,, someone who knows what he likes and likes to get it.interested? by the way, I am british, living here in Cebu now... let me know

Ano daw? Mascule? British ka ba talaga?
-------------------------------
From: anthony28 [history]Date: 03 May 2007, 09:48hi im anthony of makati, i like ur body so hot srap yakapin, pwede ko bang gwain yuni wan tto sex din syo, , ,

I’m not a whore, I’m not a whore, I’m not a whore!
-------------------------------
From: sphinxter [history]Date: 02 May 2007, 18:35i am a bit hesitant to hit the message button but i wanna take my chance.do i have a chance?

No.
------------------------------
From: -SeX TaYo- [history]Date: 13 May 2007, 03:00john real name ko.. 19 3rd year student.. str8 to the point malibog ako.. gusto kita.. pero kung di sex ang gusto mo pwede rin naman akong maging kaibigan... di ako nagpopost ng face pic kasi discreet ako may mga klasmeyt akong bading na member ditoi at mahirap ng mahuli.. kung interesado ka messege ka lang o kaya text mo ko 09064435548 nga pla di ako gwapo pero di rin naman siguro sobrang panget..


DELETED.
-----------------------------
From: toploader [history]Date: 01 May 2007, 11:38nice pics bai. pang model kaayog dating. i bet ur a model ha

Sipsip!
-----------------------------
From: notti_boi [history]Date: 25 Apr 2007, 02:54puntahan na lang kita hehehepwede ba ako inyo mag stay? :)

Hmm teka lang, winner ang fez at body. Maginoo pero medyo bastos! Enter the dragon na tayo!!

That's his pic I posted above.. Oh well, the thing is I'm not in Manila anymore and I won't act on it. Sayang hehe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails