Friday, October 26, 2007

10 Stupid Things People Do in Friendster (1-5)

I know you most of you guys can relate. I just found this posted in the bulletin and it made me laugh...

ONE
There is NO SUCH THING as a Friendster tracker. It does NOT exist. so quit posting stupid bulletins like "who views your profile the most" or "OMG this works!!!" Sorry but NO, it doesn't work !

TWO
Those who owned a lot of accounts of friendster. WHATS THE POINT ADDING THE SAME FRIEND? Stop doing stupid things like sending lots of same repeated message on bulletin with the subject ADD ME!!

THREE
Don't ever post pictures and say"OMG, I'm so ugly""OMG, I'm so fat" because if you were, you wouldn't post them.

FOUR
Nobody cares about threats over the internet.

FIVE
Quit crying because you're not on someones top 8.who cares? ITS FRIENDSTER!!!Stop bitching!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails