Sunday, March 29, 2009

Clean Slate

Voluntary scars, that’s what my tattoos were. I always remembered having this feeling- perhaps defiance, or non-conformity and I wanted myself never to forget that I chose to be different. Or maybe it was just a phase.

I still don’t know how it will look like when it’s lasered off. Will it be gone completely like they never were there in the first place? Or would I still see hints of what once was my proud skin? Of course, I now know much of who I am is way deeper than my skin. I’ll just miss them, that’s all.

(Photo above shows my arm right after the laser treatment, to date this will be my fourth.)

8 comments:

mink said...

friendship na try mo ba yung economical way na ag remove ng tattoo...

yung gatas lang yung gamit?

mas maganda daw kung condensed, bili ka lang ng condensed milk na nasa lata tapos buksan mo, tapos yung takip ng lata ikiskis sa part na may tattoo, alis kagad for sure

hehe

take care thad!

Thad said...

@ mink: heh! nagsuggest ka na nyan before haha! seriously ; ) it's just one more treatment i think = )

Gayzha said...

I would just keep it there...as a reminder that we are not perfect and there are things that we do that we may regret in the future... or not! A matter of perception ... I think it is beautiful!

Brian Shane said...

Whatever makes you happy....

Ian Rosales Casocot said...

you should never had had these lasered off

Thad said...

@ Jase, Brian Shane, and Ian: as much as I wanted to keep it, school regulations guys = ( Nothing I could do.. But for the record, no regrets. Thanks for taking time to comment.

Anonymous said...

i love reading your blog =)

Thad said...

@ Anonymous: Salamat po! You are always welcome here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails