Saturday, March 21, 2009

An Unsent Letter from the Pages of an Old Notebook

Oct 31, 2006

It’s a strange feeling not being close with someone you were once with.

I just bumped into you at the lobby, but I couldn't bring myself to speak- just nod in recognition. Truth is, I have a lot I want to say to you. Before, you and I were inseparable and we finished each other’s sentences, now when we meet it’s more of an exchange of polite hello’s and awkward silences. It's impossible to bring back what was once was, but at least I know now how important each moment is in a relationship- and a love like ours need nurturing.

I miss you, I miss us. I know I’ll meet people and still make new friends but sometimes, in nights like these I think of the past and the good times we’ve had.

1 comment:

Hoobert the Awesome said...

ATTENTION TO ALL PINOY BLOGGERS: The 'Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park' needs our help. With the power of writing vested in you, spread the word to the rest of the world. By doing this, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
--- :|.poOt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails