Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Fresh Take on Bahay Kubo

I was browsing one day when I found this on Pao's blog. It certainly made my day, so folks bring out those baro't saya and let us sing..

Bahay Kubo Bading Version

Valer kuberch kahit dyutay

Ang julamantrax donchi

ay anek-anek.

Nyongkamas at nutring

Nyogarilyas at kifay

Nyitaw, nyotaw

Jotani.

Kundol, jutola

Jupot, jolabastrax

At mega join-join pa

Jobanox, nyustasa.

Nyubuyax, nyomatis

Nyowang at luyax

And around the kyeme

Ay fullness ng linga...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! go and let us spread the fun. i'll try to find the bading versions of pen-pen de sarapen and tatay-nanay. i think my friend has them. :)

Thad said...

@ pao: cge go! hehe It just makes me smile to see the new versions of traditional songs and games = )

Geof said...

Hi! Just back reading your blogs. I'm re-posting this to my blog. I linked you. Thanks ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails