Tuesday, August 7, 2007

EB-able Pics: Sayonara!

To conservative readers, I apologize. I was on the process of cleaning my hard drive, when I found them in one of the folders. I’ve had my fair share of EBs (eyeball), and usually I would post these pics on my profile to “lure” my prospective dates. (Haha!)

For the record, I’m done with this phase. I’ve moved on to a more sensible, mature dating attitude (charot!) that doesn’t anymore result in prospective relationships turning into mere one night stands. So allow them to take their final bow, as I delete them from my PC. These pics have provided my g4m account a constant barrage of Hi’s, Hello’s, propositions, lewd remarks, love confessions, and many more. If anything, I was constantly entertained. Oh well, those were the days ; )

Warning: may cause temporary blindness hahaha!

Adieu.

5 comments:

Misterhubs said...

Thadie!.. For a while there, I thought I was in Tiggah's blog. Hehe :-)

pepe M. said...

hahahaha! pwes i need to meet you soon after seeing those bulges...hahahaha joke bro! hugs!

Anonymous said...

well these collection of pix are indeed cool!!!! tnx for sharing it! so r those d blue contacts???

Thad said...

@ pepe m: hehe kaw talaga ; )

@ josh: gray ones = )

@ mark: not yet, anyway ; ) Yup, I know of the town but I've never been there.. Perhaps my ancestors are from there, but my father said our lolos came from Bohol.

chase / chubz said...

after seeing the 3rd photo, i have got to link you.. hehehehe
love the blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails