2. You eat longanisa and dangit with rice for breakfast.
3. Going home from a party, you’d still eat at home because you think dinner’s not dinner unless there’s rice.
4. There’s always tuyo or bagoong on the table. Speaking of which, you also eat green mango with bagoong. (Yum!)
5. You save tissue paper from restaurants and food establishments as “remembrance”.
6. You crave balot late at night.
7. You’ve eaten isaw, adidas, bopis and other assorted chicken parts except the feathers (you’d save that to use as duster or for your headdress, or as part of your anting-anting).
8. Fiestas are big deal to you.
9. You bring pasalubong after each trip.
10. When you were a kid, you played Langit Lupa, Patintero, Holen, Chinese Garter, Piko, and Sato.
11. You’ve added an “h” to your first name. Jhenny, Dhanny.. Well, Thaddeus has the h already, so there’s no need. Or should it be Thhad? Kidding.
12. Your nickname is one syllable repeated. Yanyan, Tintin, etc. Thad-thad? Too much! LOL
13. You say “Tabi po” when you are in the woods, so as not to anger the spirits.
14. You wear t-shirt and shorts (or heaven forbid, long sleeves) while bathing at the beach.
15. You are an expert in haggling. Once, a vendor was selling you an item for Php 20 and you still asked for “tawad”.
16. You use crappy stuff (kitchen utensils, linens, towels) because you only bring out the good ones when there are visitors.
17. You’d give up your bed for your bisita.
As a bonus, you are definitely Waray if you:
Talk loudly all the time, people think you are angry. Tagalogs, Cebuanos- they talk so melodious, not so much with us. But we’re actually quite jolly ; )
You have a relatively short fuse. (Or is it just me?) May pagka “maisog” (matapang? I’m not sure if that’s the exact equivalent Tagalog term).
No one messes with you. Hehe We pinoys definitely got flava!