Friday, January 16, 2009

Errinyes.

I don’t know what it is about the new year that makes me feel so nostalgic and pensive. I find myself listening to watery, sad songs contemplating of things past, and surprisingly, of those that have yet to happen. This is not to say I am living in the present, in fact, I’m in limbo-

Whispering to the wind secrets that bound me for quite some time, as if to expiate myself of sins that burdened me. Now I see things beyond the mists of anger and pride, and realize how cruel I have been at times.

The time is ripe. Set things right, make amends, pick up pieces of things broken, and move on.

4 comments:

Simply Manila / Pinoy Hotties said...

Hi, we’re doing a survey and we’d love to add your vote to the final tally. Please visit this link and list down your 10 or more “most desirable Filipino hotties of 2008.” Final tally will be released on January 23. Thanks.

Simply Manila / Pinoy Hotties said...

Hi, we’re doing a survey and we’d love to add your vote to the final tally. Please visit this link and list down your 10 or more “most desirable Filipino hotties of 2008.” Final tally will be released on January 23. Thanks.

the spy in the sandwich said...

move on. the best advice all of us can ever give ourselves :)

here's to you, thaddie :)

Rhodge said...

Thadie! Hugz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails