Friday, January 16, 2009

Errinyes.

I don’t know what it is about the new year that makes me feel so nostalgic and pensive. I find myself listening to watery, sad songs contemplating of things past, and surprisingly, of those that have yet to happen. This is not to say I am living in the present, in fact, I’m in limbo-

Whispering to the wind secrets that bound me for quite some time, as if to expiate myself of sins that burdened me. Now I see things beyond the mists of anger and pride, and realize how cruel I have been at times.

The time is ripe. Set things right, make amends, pick up pieces of things broken, and move on.

2 comments:

Ian Rosales Casocot said...

move on. the best advice all of us can ever give ourselves :)

here's to you, thaddie :)

Anonymous said...

Thadie! Hugz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails